Dierenhotel De Papenheuvel
We would like to show you how to turn your petís holiday into a real adventure.
Our hotel for pets is situated in open country on the eastern slope of the Maas valley in the nature reserve "Maasduinen".
Why should you choose De Papenheuvel?
- Good quality for a reasonable price;
- Open the whole year, 7 days a week by appointment (apart from a few public holidays);
- Spacious layout of 2 hectares in the nature reserve Maasduinen at the edge of woodland;
- Five minutes from the motorway to Weeze airport and Düsseldorf;
- Enthusiastic team of permanent, experienced staff;
- Accommodation which is warm in winter and cool in summer;
- Focus on adaptability so each pet gets the attention and company thatís right for them;
- Positive feedback in handling techniques: we reward with our voice and control with body language. This means that as far as the dogs are concerned you can take the lead away with you!;
- Recognised by the Dierbaar foundation and a member of Dibevo.
"At De Papenheuvel I know that my pet is in good hands, well looked after and with plenty of space. And that means I can go away with no worries!"